Double sided business cards effectively gives you twice the size of an average business card. The main reason for this is the fact that most people automatically turn over their hand anything you hand them to, be it a card or other small object. So if people are going to look at the back of your cards, then you might as well put something such as as useful information about your business at the back of your cards? Here are some suggestions on the kind of information that you can put at the back of your cards that we found at color-business-cards.com:
- If you have a business card background image that should not be covered up by any text, you can display the full color glossy image on the front of the double sided business cards and display all your text information either in plain black text or with a full color background on the back of the business cards.
- Bulleted list of services: many customers have found it useful to place their contact info on the front of two sided business cards with a full color background image and a bulleted list of products or services on the back in plain black text.
- Many customers have also chosen to display a company logo that covers the entire front of two sided business cards while using the back for text info and small product images.
- Real estate business cards: Real estate agents seem to get particularly creative with two-sided business cards. Some display a cityscape on the front of the double sided cards and use a photo of themselves with text info on the back. Others have used a full color photo on the front with their text info and placed an amortization table on the back of two sided business cards.
- Business cards as coupons: many customers have used the front of double sided business cards in a standard manner with a full color photo and contact info on front, while using the back of the two sided cards to print a coupon or sale notice.
6. Calendars on Business Cards: many people have placed calendars on the back of their double sided business cards as an attempt to get people to hold onto them. However, most calendars at the back of the cards have text that is so small that most people need a magnifying glass to read a calendar on a 31/2″ x 2″ two sided business cards. Coupons, lists of services and mortgage rate calculators seem to be more effective uses for the back of double sided cards.
60 sekungden optionen geschlossen bdswiss 15 GREAT EXAMPLES OF DOUBLE SIDED BUSINESS CARDS
http://nadersgallery.com/?gter=autopzionibinarie-recenzioni&ff7=14 autopzionibinarie recenzioni #01 – Joint Media’s Business Cards
demo transazioni binarie #02 – Scott Lawrence Photography http://klinglercpa.com/?sonder=%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA&b97=8c فوركس تحويل العملات
conto demo opzioni binarie gratis #03 –CG Business Cards
busn 379 exam answers website #04 – A fleur de Peau
http://www.kinetik.uk.com/?filja=binary-options-nz binary options nz #05 – PVC Business Cards
blog opzioni binarie #06 – Ride Qi Business Cards
http://studioleedsweb.co.uk/?italybinar=binary-option-auto-trader&67b=06 binary option auto trader #07 -Szu Studio Business Cards
binary options no deposit bonus 2015 #08 – Joint Media’s Business Cards
demo prova option time #09 – Styles Webbin
segreti opzioni binarie #10 – I Draw Designs http://taroudant.info/?v=opzioni-binarie-suggerite opzioni binarie suggerite
binary option brokers with demo accounts #11 -Reshad Hurree Business Cards
http://agrupjrosa.net/?chort=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-auszahlung binäre optionen auszahlung #12 – The Changarro Business Cards
#13 – Dapperweb Business Cards
#14 – First View Business Cards
#15 – Uno Design Business Cards